Thursday, December 2, 2010

Custom Iron Coffe Table in South Jersey!

Lomonaco's Iron Concepts designed and fabricated the coffee table in the picture to the right for a client in south jersey. This iron table was designed and fabricated by John Lomonaco Sr., the owner of Lomonaco's Iron Concepts.

The design was inspired from a picture in  magazine of a railing overlooking the coastline of Italy. I then took that inspiration and was able to incorporate it in my table design.

The material used on this piece is all furniture grade steel. The wavy bars are made from 3/8" square solid bar and bent on one of custom iron benders for exact precision.

The legs on this table were cut out of a piece of 4" x 1/4" steel plate. I then started to taper them evenly on each side to form a nice consistent form. I then proceeded to curve, bend and form the leg to the exact size they needed to be.

I ordered the granite from All Marble & Granite in Cherry Hill. I've used them for all my granite needs. I highly recommend them to anyone needing granite, marble, tile etc... If you would like to have some custom iron work designed for your home give me a call at 856-740-1071 or email directly at John@LomonacosIronConcepts.com and we'll start designing your custom iron decor today!

If you would like to see more of our work go to our Photo Gallery at: http://www.liciron.com/ today!


John Lomonaco
President


No comments:

Post a Comment