Lomonaco's Iron Concepts can transform your old carpeted stairs into a new, beautiful, solid hardwood stair.
- Carpeted stairs are easily updated with solid hardwood, handcrafted, pre-finished treads and risers.
- Stair Refacing fits over your existing staircase, keeping your stairs in service during the entire installation process.
- Save up to two-thirds the cost of a complete staircase replacement and tear-out without the inconvenience and mess.
- Most stair projects are completed in one day and rail replacement systems finished in 2-3 days.
- Many standard stain colors are available to choose from to match all the most popular flooring suppliers. An exact match is impossible, but if you cannot find a standard stain to fit your needs, custom stains are available at an additional cost.
- Lomonaco's Iron Concepts' solid hardwood treads will last a lifetime and can be resanded and refinished in place, just like hardwood floors when normal wear-and-tear occurs.
The changes in the housing market has caused many homeowners to remain in their existing homes.
Stair Refacing offers an easy cosmetic upgrade that not only adds class, but slso value to your home. The Ultimate Stair ReFacing System saves you time and money by negating the cost and mess of a complete tear-out.
Call us today and make an appointment to have one of our staircase specislists come to your home and discuss your stair needs and join the many customers that have made the transition from tired, carpet-grade stairs to exquisite hardwood stairs & railings, creating a new look to your most valuable investment-your home.
We are stairway and railing specialists. We have over 35 years of combined experience in building stairways and railing systems.
856-740-1071 or visit us on the web at http://www.lomonacosironconcepts.com/
John Lomonaco - President